|Vincent F. Titolo
- Forty years of management experience in public and private technology companies in the US, Europe and Asia.
- CEO US company with engineering & development in Paris
- CEO of a LBO private equity fund
- SVP and CFO of three NYSE Fortune 500 companies
- Served on corporate boards in US, Europe and Japan
- Significant experience with investment community, raising over $600 million over career
- Implemented and directed numerous private placements and public offerings
- Significant M & A experience and industry consolidations
- BS Degree from Fordham University
- Guest lecturer at Fordham University and the Graduate School of Business at Stanford University
- US Citizen living in San Francisco
- 20+ years of management experience in the semiconductor equipment industry and enterprise software
- Managing Director, Europe for a semiconductor metrology company.
- Worldwide Marketing Management for same company.
- Founder, President & CEO of a venture-backed software company.
- President of US Operations for a German software start-up with responsibility for WW sales.
- Co-founder & President of an enterprise software company
- B.Sc. in International Economics, School of Foreign Service, Georgetown University, Washington, DC; MBA, INSEAD, Fontainebleau, France
- German national, educated in French school. Trilingual: German, English, French – Fair knowledge of Russian.